Pre-puppy consultations are probably one of the most important sessions I offer as early wellbeing is vital, while the puppy’s brain is still developing. We go on an in-depth, 90 minute journey of the most important things you need to know before choosing your puppy and bringing your puppy home. Come prepared with lots of questions!
This course covers the following (this list is not exhaustive)
· What type of dog would suit your family lifestyle.
· What type of breeder to choose and the essential things to ask for and do with the breeder.
· Preparing for the first night and first few weeks, ensuring socialisation is always happening.
· Allowing puppy decompression time.
· Appropriate food and treats.
· Appropriate toys and chews.
· Early socialisation (pre-jabs) – what’s appropriate.
· Toilet training.
· Introduction to appropriate walking equipment.
· Calming equipment.
Please note that this can also be built into my Puppy Socialisation and Coaching package. Please drop me a line to chat further! This can be done online or in person.